Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Perfect Paper

I've been having trouble getting inspired this week, which is why I didn't post yesterday. Today I'd like to make up for it by showing you work from Mia Pearlman! She's an amazing artist who does papercut installations.







Her latest work (pictured below) was in an Exhibition called Escape from New York at the Fabricolor Building in New Jersey.


Prior to that, she exhibited work in Minneapolis at the annual Chablis fundraiser/art auction for the Midway Contemporary Art Museum. So disappointed I didn't know about it sooner!


Her next exhibition isn't scheduled until 2012, at the Indianapolis Museum of Art.

1 comment:

  1. These are incredible! I can't imagine how much time and patient dexterity those took. Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete